Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I don't care!


oh,  everybody is so boring, they just can't stop talking about their problems! ohhh my mom said me this, oh no my boyfriend done that, i have so much to study, I'm so tired, my bestfriend doesn't like me anymore, i hate him, i hate her,my boyfriend dumped me, i miss him but i still dumped him...OMG OMG BLAH BLAH!!!
people should be more happy and thankfull and less depressive! everything I have heard in the past few days are talks about jealousy,anger,hate and shit like that!
what the fuck is wrong with these people!? I was thinking about this all day and i have finally concluded that I have also problems like studying, and I'm also tired but its my fucking, motherfucking problem!!!!
you can't shit half an hour just about your boyfriend! do I maybe have a sign on my forehead where it's written that I care, because i really don't, so find someone who cares and ruin his FUCKING day.
Because I'm not interested!!!!
when i had my ex boyfriend I have never talked about our problems ( some of my friends did't even know about us) because that was our personal stuff to deal with. our fucking relationship, so people, why don't you stay away from me with your bullshit ok!?
now when i have shared this with you I'm really feling much better and i can now eat in peace!
byebye

~ Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment