Friday, October 4, 2013

awkward situations


Have you ever found yourself in awkward situations? I bet you have. You know, maybe, when you do something stupid in public and after you figure out what you did you start laughing or you just bow your head down all filled with shame..
In the other hand, when I'm with my friends I just start laughing like an idiot and it's not a big deal... but the most awkward moment for me is watching TV with my parents and at some point comes the sex scene. I'm not saying that there is something wrong but when I'm watching it with my parents it's a completely different thing. Naked bodies, screaming and other, somehow it places me in an awkward position where my reaction is to get up and leave, to start looking at my phone.. as a matter of fact, to do anything that distracts me from the TV screen.

~ Nika

No comments:

Post a Comment