Friday, September 27, 2013

listen to me when I'm talking

We're in the 21. century and a lot of us can't imagine their life without technology. I for example check my phone every five min cuz I'm obsessed with it. (don't judge me hah) but the thing I personally hate is when I'm talking to someone and they suddenly take their phone out and start texting someone else.. and I am then standing there like an idiot talking about something for like half an hour and they then reply to me with: ˝huh, can you repeat that. I wasn't listening.˝ DAMN, I WAS FUCKING TALKING TO YOU AND THAT IS THE ANSWER I GET?!? It turns out like I'm so boring and every damn thing in this world is more interesting than what I'm saying this moment... and THAT can sometimes offend people or in my case, get them angry... You know, you could just simply wait me to complete the sentence and than check your damn phone and than everyone would be happy, it's not like your message will run away somewhere.... :S

~ Nika

No comments:

Post a Comment